The interview will take a place after the candidate completes the online registration process; based on the score they receive from the Admission Committee, the candidate will receive a Promissory Letter of Enrollment.
*The interview will only be scheduled if all the required documents are submitted
*Candidates may be interviewed in person or by means of electronic communication
2. How to prepare?
- Make sure your internet connection, webcam and microphone is working. Run a test.
- Your camera should not be facing a light source, natural or any other.
- Get a pen and paper ready in case you would want to write something down.
- Make sure you are in the room by yourself and nobody will interrupt.
- Make sure you have your passport ready. You will be asked to show it to the camera.
- For identification purposes, we may take your picture during the interview.
- Speak clearly.
- Keep any other electronic devices and programs off.
- During the interview, the candidate's motivation, predispositions, general knowledge and fluency in English will be evaluated. Below you will find sample questions. Please be aware that the questions asked during the interview will not be limited to those you can see below.
The maximum score you can get from the interview is 100.