The International Cooperation Department informs about the conclusion by the Medical University of Bialystok the bilateral agreement of an indefinite validity with the Ukrainian university – State University "Uzhhorod National University". The initiative to conclude the agreement was submitted to the International Cooperation Department by prof. dr hab. Jerzy Robert Ładny, head of the MUB Department of Emergency Medicine.
The main objective of the agreement is to establish contacts and create the conditions necessary for further cooperation in several areas.
Within the mutually agreed fields of study, Medical University of Bialystok and the State University “Uzhhorod National University” agree to the following general forms of cooperation:
- the exchange of academic staff;
- the exchange of students within undergraduate and graduate studies;
- joint organization of courses, study tours, conferences and seminars;
- mutual publication of scientific research, scientific and methodical literature;
- joint research projects, including applications for governmental and foundation funding;
- other forms of university cooperation of mutual interest.
Uzhhorod National University was founded in 1945. It is a public university, whose headquarters are located in the city of Uzhhorod in the west of Ukraine. It has 20 faculties, two educational and scientific institutes and a research centre in Lviv. The university is placed on the list of the best universities of Ukraine, occupying 20th place in the consolidated ranking and 11th place in the Webometrics ranking. At the end of 2020, 14,946 students studied at Uzhhorod National University.
We encourage to conclude foreign bilateral agreements. In case of necessity of signing such an agreement, please contact the International Cooperation Department.
International Cooperation Department