Pursuant to art. 23 section 1 and art. 67 section 4 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85, as amended) and § 21 section 1 point 2 of the Statute of the Medical University of Bialystok, I order as follows:
- Lectures in fields of study with up to 50 students per year are held in onsite mode.
- Lectures in fields of study with more than 50 students per year are conducted with the use of distance learning methods and techniques (recorded lectures or online webinar) or in a hybrid form (lecture taking place in the lecture hall is simultaneously transmitted via the e-learning platform). The decision about the form of the lecture is made by the head of the unit.
- Seminars are held using the e-learning platformin units that have submitted proposals for conducting classes in this form, in accordance with the declaration sent to the relevant Dean's Offices. The remaining seminars are held in onsite mode.
- Clinical exercises "Practical solving of clinical issues" in the 6th year of medicine major are conducted with the use of distance learning methods and techniques using the e-learning platform.
- Other exercises in all fields of study, including: clinical, vocational subjects, at the Medical Simulation Centre, physical education classes as well as practical classes and foreign language classes will be held in onsite mode.
In the case of classes to be conducted onsite, which do not require direct contact, in particular contact with the patient, the Dean, at the justified request of the head of the unit, may consent to the implementation of exercises or classes with the use of distance learning methods and techniques selected by the head of the unit.
- During all class activities conducted onsite, the classroom should be adjusted to the number of participants in order to ensure the possibility of observing the principles of social distance.
- Students and PhD students are required, at the request of the University employees, to present their student/doctoral ID before entering the classes.
- People participating in classes onsite, including students and PhD students, are required to comply with the sanitary guidelines contained in general regulations and those issued by GIS and other authorized entities, as well as the Order no. 51/2020 of the Rector of the Medical University of Bialystok of 4 June 2020 on establishing a procedure for preventing, counteracting and combating COVID-19 at the Medical University of Bialystok (https://bip.umb.edu.pl/zarzadzenie/1706/zarzadzenie-nr-51-2020).
- Students and PhD students participating in classes are additionally obliged to use personal protective equipment applicable in individual didactic units.
- Absence from classes due to poor health or the necessity to undergo quarantine, students and PhD students justify in accordance with the Regulations of first degree, second degree and uniform master’s studies at MUB, Regulations of PhD studies at MUB, Regulations of Doctoral School of MUB, by informing the relevant Dean's Office.
This Order shall enter into force on the day of signature
prof. dr hab. Adam Krętowski