- Next Rheumatology Lecture (Lecture 2) will be available on the Blackboard since Monday, November 20th till Saturday, November 25th
- Rheumatology Lecture 3 will take place online on the Blackboard, according to the original schedule,
Classes at the Clinic of Rheumatology of the V year take place from 08:00. The seminar begins in classroom no. 16 (next to the Hematology Clinic)-08:00.
Students are obliged to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth, change shoes and wear medical clothing with short sleeves (wearing T-shirts is exceptionally accepted).
Announcement on the participation of students and PhD students in classes in the academic year 2020/2021
- Students/PhD students who have noticed any disturbing symptoms (body temperature above 37.5 °C, dry cough, shortness of breath, changes in the sense of smell or taste) should not participate in classes.
- Before classes, students/PhD students are recommended to measure the temperature at a point designated by the University
- Students are required to present their ID and to reveal their face at the request of the University employee.
- In public areas at the University and during classes indicated by the head of the teaching unit, students/PhD students are required to cover their nose and mouth with a mask, face shield.
- Students/PhD students are additionally obliged to use personal protective equipment mandatory in individual teaching units at the University, clinical hospitals and other medical entities where classes are conducted.
- Students/PhD students in quarantine are obliged to participate in classes conducted with the use of distance education methods and techniques, unless the quarantine physician determines that they are unable to participate in the classes.
- Class participants are required to follow the sanitary guidelines contained in general regulations and regulations issued by the Chief Sanitary Inspector and other authorized entities, as well as the Order no. 51/2020 of the Rector of the Medical University of Bialystok of 4 June 2020 on establishment of a procedure for preventing, counteracting and combating COVID-19 and Order no. 86/2020 of the Rector of the Medical University of Bialystok of 09.09.2020 on the implementation of didactic activities resulting from study program in the winter semester of the 2020/2021 academic year