The Main Library of the Medical University of Białystok, situated in the magnificent Branicki Palace, was established in June of 1950. The University Library is responsible for providing traditional library services, assisting with students' education and facilitating scientific research. It is currently the largest medical library in northeastern Poland, servicing the Podlaskie and Warmia-Mazuria provinces.
The Library stores and allows access to books, newspapers, magazines, journals, and special collections for the academic community and general public. Books can be borrowed from the lending library, or read on the premises in the student reading room. The library is also equipped with computers and copying devices to aid students with their work. Modern methods concerning the dissemination and distribution of electronic information are continually being introduced.
For more information please click here: http://ed.biblioteka.umb.edu.pl/