To apply for a transfer, applicants must be have a valid student status and they have to pass all the mandatory exams.
Candidates applying for a transfer shall submit the following documents to the Medical University of Bialystok for review, not later than September 1st:
- Application form.
- Cover letter with a transfer request.
- Official transcripts University grades from the candidate’s primary school (courses, hours, ECTS credits, passing requirements, grades).
- Syllabuses with learning outcomes.
- Grading system documentation from the original school.
- High school diploma.
- Copy of the passport.
- Certificates with average grades from each year of study, issued by the Dean's Office,
Complete set of required original documents (or certified true copies) should be delivered (or sent via regular mail) to the Dean’s Office.
Applications shall be filed from July to September 1st at the latest.
Forms and documents
Note: Portable Document Format (PDF) files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to access.