The applicants should have a valid student status and all the exams must be passed in order to apply for a transfer.
The candidates for a transfer must provide the Medical University of Bialystok with the following documents for evaluation, submitted by September 1st :
- Application form.
- Cover letter with the request for a transfer.
- Official transcripts of grades from the University that the candidate is transferring from (name of the courses, number of teaching hours, ECTS credits, type of completion, marks obtained).
- The syllabuses containing learning outcomes.
- Documentation certifying a mark system used by the sending school.
- High school diploma.
- Copy of the passport..
- Certificate on average grade from each year of study, issued by the Dean's Office,
Complete set of required original documents ( or certified true copies) should be delivered ( or sent via regular mail) to the Dean’s Office.
Applications filing period starts in July and the deadline date is September 1st .
Forms and documents
Note: Portable Document Format (PDF) files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to access.