The interview will take a place after the candidate will complete an online registration process and based on his/her grade evaluation by the Admission Committee, will receive a Promissory Letter of Enrollment.
*The interview will be scheduled under the condition of submission of all required document
*The candidate may be interviewed in person or by means of electronic communication
2. How to prepare?
- Make sure your internet connection, webcam and microphone is working well. Run a test.
- Do not have your camera directed to the sunlight or any other light.
- Get a paper and pencil ready just in case you would want write something
- Make sure you are in the room alone and nobody will interrupt
- Make sure you have your passport ready. You will be ask to present it to the camera.
- For identification purposes, during the interview we may take your picture
- Speak clearly
- Keep all other electronic devices and programs off
- During an interview, motivation, predisposition as well as the candidate's general knowledge and the English language knowledge is assessed. Below you will find sample questions. Please, be aware that interview questions will not be limited to the presented ones.
The maximum number of points achieved during the interview is 100.