Admission process overview:
- All candidates are required to SUBMIT an application via online registration system and attach scans of all documents needed. Application not submitted will not be considered.
- Within approximately 2 weeks, Qualification Committee will gather and evaluate applications.
- Candidates, which documents are positively considered, will be given Promissory Letter of Enrollment (POE).
- POE stands for conditional enrollment, and entitle to take an interview.
- Obligatory condition to attend an interview is to pay recruitment fee in the amount of 500 Euro (fee is non-refundable)
- Interview it will be scheduled within approximately 2 weeks after the fee is paid.
- After successful passing the interview, candidates who qualified MUST deliver all required documents - originals or true certified copies.
In all matters regarding admission process all candidates should contact one of the recruitment agencies or University directly.
Mobile: 0047 9023 93 81
German and Spanish candidates:
Telefon: +49 (0) 5151- 60 969 1354
Telefax: +49 (0) 5151- 60 969 1358
Donde-Estudiar-Medicina ( DEM)
Telf: + 34 / 628 857 477
Estudiar medicina en Europa ( EME )
Telf: + 34 / 638 942 713
Medizin-Studium-Ausland for candidates from Germany and Donde-Estudiar-Medicina for candidates from Spain are official representatives of Medical University of Bialystok and help students with admission process, provide career advice and offer logistical support on site (search for apartments etc.) before the start of the academic year. Moreover, they organize the admission interview for Medical University of Bialystok in Germany and Spain.
Candidates from Ireland, Great Britain, Canada and India:
36 Belmont Square
Raheny, Dublin 5
Tel.: +353 83 383 3426
FLAT2 Stone Court
11A Flint Close
London E15 4QT