For all admission questions please use: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +48 85 686 5223
Important note: messages concerning admission sent to different address may remain unresponded
In order to qualify to attend the Medical University of Bialystok each candidate must complete the official admission process via an
online registration system (please register with your valid email address which will be used during the whole course of studies). In the case of any issue with registration process please send an email via online registration system (-->report a problem) or to: email@example.com
In order to have your application evaluated, you have to complete all required steps and press SUBMIT button. Application not submitted will not be considered.
The Medical University of Bialystok does not offer 4-year MD programs taught in English
6-Year English- Language MD Program Admission Requirements:
6-year MD program is offered for High School graduates who:
- are the holders of School Leaving Certificate; the certificate must contain a statement that its holder has a right to apply for a position in a Higher Education University. Positive grades on two out of four subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics must be shown on the certificate.
- or who passed Mature Exam (High School Final Exam) on two out of four subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics.
Each candidate for a first year is responsible for providing documentation certifying his or her qualifications for admission. Applicants are admitted on the basis of their position on the ranking list of candidates. The position on the ranking list is based on the total amount of points achieved in the following:
· Part I:
The number of points calculated from their grades recorded in the official high school transcript/maturity certificate/ and on the candidate request, grades recorded in the other certificates (SAT II subject test exam or other post-graduate university courses) The basis for the conversion will be an internal evaluation system* based on public information made avalible by High School or Ministry of Education from candidate country. The minimum number of required points recalculated from the grades must be at least 100* Two grades out of the following four subjects are required and taken for evaluation: Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics.
In the event the applicant is in the final year of studies in high school, he or she should provide an official high school transcript showing the grades achieved in the winter semester or the expected final grades. Upon receipt of the high school diploma, the candidate is obligated to provide this to the University as well.
* in the case if a maximum number of seats has not been reached, extended recruitment with lower points limit may be established.
· Part II:
The number of points achieved during an interview* based on candidate's motivation, predisposition and the English language knowledge for medical studies and the medical profession - a maximum of 100 points.
*An interview will be scheduled under the condition of submission of all required documents
*The candidate may be interviewed in person or by means of electronic communication provided that all the required documentation is presented and the recruitment fee is paid
All applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
1. Completed application form
Application form should be completed via online registration system, printed out from "required documents" step and signed with a hand written signature.
2. School Leaving Certificate/High School Diploma and/ if apply Matriculation Examination
· Both documents must be presented as a true certified copy with Apostille;
· For the students from country not covered by Apostille Convention , the true certified copy with a legalisation stamp has to be obtained from a consul of the Republic of Poland being at the office in the country within which the certificate has been issued.
3. Required subjects:
Two out of four: Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics.
4. Eligibility declaration (if School Leaving Certificate does not contain a statement that its holder has a right to apply for a position in a Higher Education University).
A declaration clearly stating that the subjected certificate (School Leaving Certificate/High School Diploma) entitles the holder to apply for admission to the university or any other higher education institution which grants academic degrees in the country within which the certificate was issued.
This document should be filled out and certified (with a signature and official seal) by:
· higher educational authorities (eg. Ministry of Education) of the country, within which the certificate has been issued, or
· a consul of the Republic of Poland being at the office in the country within which the certificate has been issued, or
· your country's diplomatic mission institution located in Poland
This document does not apply to prospective students whose School Leaving Certificate/High School Diploma has such statement already included.
5. Health certificate.
It must be submitted on original health certificate form downloaded from our website or online registration system( "required documents" step):
6. Photocopy of the applicant's passport (page with the picture and personal data)
7. Photocopy of the insurance card
8. 1 color passport photographs (entire head must be visible)
ALL THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE PROCESS OF REGISTRATION WITH AN ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
After the candidate will receive the Promissory Letter of Enrollment he/or she is obligated to deliver an originals or true certified copies to the Dean’s Office.
The applications and other documents submitted via email will not be considered.
All of the submitted documents must be original or true certified copies. If the documents are not written in English, they must be accompanied by translations (into English or Polish) certified by an approved institution (e.g. the issuing body or a sworn translator). School Leaving Certificate/High School Diploma and/ if apply Matriculation Examination originals must be delivered to the Dean’s Office for viewing before the beginning of the precourse.
The true certified copy with an Apostille and originals must be in the same language.
Attention: The applications submitted after the deadline or incomplete will not be considered