Counselling available for
English Division students.
Please e-mail your request foran appointment to:
Counselling is particularly recommended if you need help:
- Coping with stress and other pressures
- Confronting your fears or concerns
- Resolving family issues and taking difficult decisions
- Overcoming depressive mood and sadness,
- Dealing with relationship crises or understanding cultural differences.
Counselling is provided by the university at no charge to the student.
Our school counsellor: Dr. Barbara Polityńska–Lewko
is a fully trained clinical psychologist and a native speaker of English. You can contact her by phone at 85 748 5497 on Tuesdays 12.30-13.30 and Wednesdays 10.30-11.30 during the school semester at the Department of Philosophy and Human Psychology, address: ul. Szpitalna 37, room 427.
Please note that this is not an emergency service and you may have to wait 3-4 days for a reply to your e-mail. Only the counsellor has access to the e-mail service.
IF THIS IS A LIFE THREATENING SITUATION
OR ONE THAT COULD RESULT IN HARM TO YOURSELF
OR SOMEONE ELSE
CALL 112 or 999