The Principal Investigator is required to submit a final project report to the Vice-Rector for Scientific Affairs by 31st January of the year following the year of funding award.
The final project report should be submitted in an editable digital format (without any signatures required) to the e-mail address shown in the report form, and in one printed original (with mandatory signatures) to the Department of.
The project is considered concluded if the final project report is accompanied by one of the following documents, submitted to the Department of and approved by the Vice-Rector for Scientific Affairs:
- Publication in a JCR-listed journal, or
- Manuscript ready for publication in a JCR-listed journal, or
- Decision letter / contract for external funding for the research project, or
- Patent (certified by the Patent Office),or
- Invention contract (confirmed by the internal Office of Technology Transfer)