On May 27, 2023, from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., the 26th Science Picnic of Polish Radio and the Copernicus Science Center took place at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw. The Medical University of Bialystok was once again among the exhibitors of this largest scientific event in Poland.
Among the presented scientific shows were:
- "Urine analysis in the past and today" - Department of Laboratory Clinical Diagnostics and students of Laboratory Medicine
- "Application of artificial intelligence to predict the biological activity of medicinal and toxic substances" - Department of Hygiene, Epidemiology and Ergonomics and the Student Scientific Association of Biochemistry of Civilization Diseases at this Department
- "From light microscope to flow cytometer - imaging of blood and bone marrow cells" - Department of Hematology Diagnostics and Department of Physical Chemistry together with students of the following faculties: Laboratory Medicine and Pharmacy
- "Catch your breath. Spirometry then and now" - Department of Experimental Physiology and Pathophysiology
- "Inventions that revolutionized medicine" - Clinical Research Support Centre
- "Revolutions" in saving lives - modern methods of ventilation and airway management as well as intraosseous infusions" - Student Scientific Circle at the Department of Emergency Medicine
The scientific shows prepared by employees and students of the MUB enjoyed great interest among visitors, which confirms how important it is to popularize science and our achievements. We would like to thank everyone involved in the preparation and service of our scientific presentations.