1. The programme is dedicated to ESRs from any country in the world who meet the following criteria at the time of recruitment:
- They are in the four initial years (full-time equivalent based research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree before. Full-time equivalent research experience is counted from the date of obtaining a degree being a prerequisite for a doctoral programme, even if the latter was never started or planned. Part-time research experience will be counted pro-rata;
- They have not had a permanent residence or a centre of their vital interests (work, study, etc.) in Poland for more than 12 months in the past 3 years immediately preceding the recruitment date.
2. Candidates eligible for participation in the recruitment procedure are Polish or foreign citizens having:
- a title of Doctor of Medicine, Master of Science or equivalent, awarded by: i) the Republic of Poland; ii) other EU Member State; iii) non-Member State, in any of the following fields: Medicine; Pharmacy; Laboratory Medicine; Biotechnology; and other fields closely related to the above, provided that the candidate’s diploma was recognized as equivalent in the Republic of Poland on the basis of specific legal regulations, and
- a full legal capacity.