Students / PhD students can travel to study at a university with which your home faculty has concluded an interinstitutional agreement. A list of current interinstitutional agreements, can be found here.
An applicant for an Erasmus+ mobility must meet the following formal criteria:
- have MUB student / PhD student status,
- be a student / doctoral student at the time of the mobility, and in the case of students to be at least a second year student of the first degree or the uniform master's degree,
- cannot be on a dean's leave, and in the case of PhD students – be on the study prolongation,
- has not used the total period of mobility,
- have an average grade of at least 3.5 from the previous period of study of the degree / education at the Doctoral School. In the case of students of the first year of studies of the second degree or PhD students, the average grade from all years of the prior degree of study is taken into account,
- know the foreign language in which the study will be conducted in the receiving institution to the extent that enables studying.
Student / PhD student applying for a mobility for study within the Erasmus+ Programme should submit the following documents to the International Cooperation Department:
- filled application form on the mobility for study,
- certificate from the Dean's Office / Doctoral School of the average grade obtained from the previous period of study of the degree / doctoral education; and in the case of PhD students, additionally a document confirming the IF of the works published as of the date of submission of the application form,
- document confirming knowledge of a foreign language required by the receiving institution (in particular: certificate of knowledge of the language, grade from the foreign language course, certificate from the Department of Foreign Languages, certificate from the language school),
- if applicable, the opinions of the supervisors of scientific circles, certificates of activity, signed by the presidents of student organisations or MUB authorities, and in the case of sports achievements - the opinion of the head of the Department of Physical Education and Sport
Templates of all required documents are available in the tab Documents to download.
Deadlines for the recruitment of students and PhD students for the mobility for study:
- submission of required documents – by 31 March,
- announcement of the results of the qualification procedure (decisions) – until 30 April.
The commission may decide to announce the additional recruitment for the mobilities for the summer semester. Additional recruitment dates will be indicated on the website.
Current grant offer on the mobilities for study aimed at students / PhD students is available here: Grant offer – STUDIES